Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Cade's Cove Loop

Yesterday, me, Trev,  Eldon (or as we like to call him Papa) and Jeannie, went to Cade's Cove. We saw two really big bucks and one little buck, saw two small does, some turkey, and wait for it --drum roll, please..... a BEAR!!!! It was a really big one too. We were in a what Jeannie likes to call it a bear jam. :-)  
I got a really bad picture but Jeannie of course, got a good picture. But I guess taking a picture with an Ipod is a lose, lose ( but great for entertainment ) Jeannie had a real camera. 


Before we went to Cade's Cove, we moved to a new RV park called Cove Creek RV Resort. It is kind of boring here but more fun than the other RV park. There is a game room with a ping pong table, there is table soccer and an air hockey table. There is a pool but it's not very big. Last night there were fireworks at the park, they weren't the best, but they were okay. Trev was also kind of a brat yesterday. 








Yesterday, we went to Bubba's Country Cookin. It was really good especially their apple juice, just ask Trev. Trev said their grilled cheese sandwich was just good, their regular burger was good too.

5 comments:

  1. Another fun day guys! Love you!
    Mom & Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You saw a bear!!!! Lucky you!! Good picture of the deer. Was Papa scared of the bear? Keep up the good work keeping Trevor in line. Nice work on the blog it's great to see what you have done and see your pictures.
    We love you both.
    Mom and Dad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that you got to try out a new park, and hope there is a lot more fun in store for you over your vacation time.

    Your writing skills are "awesome", Cate! And yes, little brothers can sometimes be brats. It comes with the territory of being a Big Sister!

    (I was a Big Sister to 2 little brothers, so I know)

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys are having a great time! I just figured out how to reply...will have to show Katelynne how tomorrow! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a brother who was pretty bratty too. I was 7 years older and he drove me crazy. But Trevor seems better than he was and Trevor does a nice job with his drawings. I love seeing bears in my travels. Lucky you to see one! Sure wish I could be up in those cool mountains. I'd go every day. It's hot here in Florida.

    ReplyDelete