Monday, July 9, 2012

Cate and Trev's chocolate filled day!!

Giant Kiss. My mom's Dream come true!
Today we went to the Hershey Chocolate Factory!! We went to a 3D show that showed the history of the Hershey Chocolate Bar. Did you know that Hershey Chocolate was created by a man name Milton Hershey? After that we made our own candy bar!! It was simply superb! Then we shopped for CHOCOLATE!!


Reese's Pillow " I love it" - me

Trev's pic for today, It says "I watched a movie. I made my own candy bar."
Later, after we were done at the factory we once again went to Friendly's! The service was fantastic! The food was stunningly great, the price and I can't stress this enough was EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Two thumbs up for sure!! 

Trev and the Reese's Man. Soooo CUTE!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys! Looks like you had a great day at the chocolate factory! Hope you have some chocolate for us! Miss and love you both! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get post Cate. I hope you got me some goodies. :-). Love and miss you both so much!! See you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete