Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yesterday we went to a new campground called Timothy Lake. After we got settled, we went to the water park at the campground. That's about it for yesterday.


Trev's sentence instead of a drawing, it says " I went down a slide. I swam with my sister. Jeannie chased me.
Today we went on a hike called Dingmans Falls. We had lunch by a river again! Then we were going to go to another hike but we couldn't find it so we gave up. Once we got back, me, Trev and Papa went back to the water park and had lots of fun!! Jeannie made an awesome dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Short blog today. I hope you can find the other hike. So what did Jennie cook? Three more days guys and we will be there!! Love you both.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the water park was fun, but I think the hike is more to my liking. I am so glad you are having such a good time!

    ReplyDelete