Sunday, July 1, 2012


This is Trevor.

Hey, this is Cate and my weird little brother Trevor's first post! C&T's Awesome Adventures is a blog about mine and Trevor's adventure around the United States. Me and Trev are staying with our grandparents for two weeks! Some people may know our grandparents blog, "Where's Eldo?". Yep, our grandpa is Eldon and our grandma is Jeannie. What a coincidence, huh?

If you want to know a little about me here you are, I'm 12 years old, I turned 12 about 2 months ago, I love music, but not today's music I like older music, I LOVE The Beatles! I do a lot of sports I love softball, soccer and a sport that I'm really good at is called Tae Kwon Do, I'm a brown belt! My best friend is Katelynne and she moved in the middle of June, I miss you, Katelynne. Check out my blog some time!


Trevor is my 8 year old little brother and he just turned 8 six days ago! Trevor is interested in "PokeMon" and he also LOVES "Legos" anything Legos-- Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego
Batman, anything Legos.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to really enjoy reading your blog! I marked myself to "follow" it each time you make a post.

    I read your three posts so far to my husband, Steve. We are grandparents, but our grandkids are too little yet to write blogs. (they are 3, 2, 2, and 3 months and 2 months old)


    Can we adopt you as our "Travelling Grandkids"?

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete