Monday, July 2, 2012




Today me & Trev went to Clingman's Dome! We were 6,688 feet up high! At first we drove up, then we walked a half mile up to the  dome. Me and Trev had a lot of  fun on the way up and down. We met a man named Gary, Trev made friends with his  four kids. I think they were from Kansas.



from the internet
Yesterday, me, Trev and Jeannie went to see the new film "Brave". It was a  really fascinating movie. The main character,Merida, gets annoyed with her mother, Eleanor, who is always telling her what a princess should and should not do. Then her mother gets turned into a bear and has to be, well... Brave! Trev thought and I quote, well, "AWESOME!!"


Trev did a picture today. I thought it was really cute!! :-)

After we got back to Gatlinburg,Tennessee we went to a frozen yogurt shop called Tutti Frutti. It was quite good really. Trev thought it was an ice cream shop but it wasn't. If I were any of you I would also go to Mad Dog's Creamery.

6 comments:

  1. Nice job on the blog. I hope you will post lots of pictures and Trev will draw some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cate, I'm a friend of Jeannie's and I think your blog is great. Hope your Mom and Dad and your friend who moved will read it and comment. I love comments on my blog. Say hi to Jeannie for me.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Sounds like you are having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blog, Cate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cate, Trevor
    We love the blog!!! It looks like your having a great time!! We love and miss you very much.
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Muscles, Trev!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete