Friday, July 6, 2012

On the road once again. Haven't done much today, just on my Ipod listening to music. Trev is playing on his DS. Yeah, we are just relaxing, for now once we get to Pennsylvania we are going to the Hershey Chocolate Factory!!! We are staying at an RV park for three or four days, then we will go to an RV park near Gettysburg!! I think we are staying there for three days, then our parents are coming to stay for two days. YAY!! Then (Sniff) me and Trev are going back to Indiana. But I miss my house for sure and my puppy Izzy, and my room!!
Trev's drawing for today
Those are just Pokemon, we gave Trev a day off. Trev likes to cut out drawings.
Right now we are in West Virginia and staying here for one night. So that's about it so see you later!! :-D
Random fave pic of Paul McCartney
isn't he cute?



3 comments:

  1. Yes a week from tomorrow we will be there to hang out and have some fun!!!! I can't wait. I miss you both so much. I know you both will have a ball in Hershey!!! Can't wait for tomorrows post! Love you two!!
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what fun to go to Hershey!! Take a moment to notice the street lights, please? Maybe even take a pic of them for the blog?

    I bet you will love getting "samples" if they give them out. I hope so!

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of cute Paul. Amazing that he's 75 years old now. How does that happen. Tell Trevor that I really like his drawings today. I like to cut things out and paste them in my journal.

    I sure hope they have the street lights back up in Hershey. I heard that they had a terrible storm and they were broken and all over the streets. Post a picture of them if they are back up.

    Have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete